Tuesday 27 May 2014

Stuff and Stuffen Stuff

Hello there inhabitants of the 3rd rock from the Sun,

(Don't even ask about the title, I don't know, I just wrote it and now I'm not bothered to change it.)

I am so so so sorry. I have had so much shi- stuff and stuffen stuff to deal with. But it is almost over now, I am off on Friday! Sure I have exams before that but let's forget about that....

I will be writing more over the summer, I have a few college courses and I am continuing my science project so yeah, that was a bad plan, but I will post more until September. In September I will be in 6th Year, the year of the biggest exams of my life, so yeah, not much posting going on then.

I will (hopefully) be in college then after next summer and I want to start youtube videos (not book ones, well, maybe some). I just have to convince Ari :P

This summer there will be:


  • Morganville Series Review (Ari? Wanna join me on this?)
  • TFIOS Movie Review (I'm not a crier so yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh, don't expect a sappy review)
  • Perks of Being a Wallflower Book + Movie Review
  • Maybe some music stuff (Ari, thoughts?)
  • Some contemporary and classics reviews (maybe)
  • Hitch hiker's Guide to the Universe Reviews
  • I WILL FINISH THE HOBBIT
  • The Eye of the World Reviews (Fantasy books, kinda like Lord of the Rings, look'em up)
  • Vampire Academy Movie Review (Ari? Willst thou joineth me?) 
  • Complaining about whatever weather Ireland gets (too hot, too cold, too much rain, you get the gist)
  • I met Derek Landy, so yeah will tell all about that!
  • I think that's enough for now, any Q's in the comments!! (Like that's gonna happen Naminé)

I again apologise profusely for my absence, but hey that's life! It might important though that I am often absent from life too... Too many things to do, see and enjoy!

Thank Naminé



No comments:

Post a Comment